- First you fill the pinnate with little toys and candy
- You hang the pinnate, where you have enough space. Strings have to be visible for everyone.
- Under the pinnate you put a kid with blindfolded eyes and you spin him around three times.
- Other players have to count loudly to 10, in that time kid has to pull the right string. Only one string opens the pinnate. If he does not make it in 10 seconds, then it is someone elses turn.
- When the kid pulls the right string, the pinnate will open and the toys and candy will fall out. Make sure he picks everything up.
Toys and candy are not in the package.
Warning! The product is not a toy and not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Keep away from fire. Packaging can be dangerous, so keep it away from children.
No customer reviews for the moment.